Monday, May 09, 2005

to all ye fucking sahibs.

yeah the preceding entry looks fucked up and is confusing, to say the least. well i lifted it straight off my last friendster entry, that's why. for old times' sake. and cos i wasn't bothered enough for 2 separate postings. but then again this will count as one separate one to correct that perceived confusion. no matter. so to clarify things, yes this is THE ONE. can't be closing this down now; i haven't even started! that was for friendster. as in the last paragraph of the last entry. fuck i think i've successfully confounded myself as well.

5 great ways to feel fucked up:

1) watch television. any channel.
2) have rainwater splashed on you by every single vehicle that passes by a cheebye narrow road divider.
3) brave the weather just to reach your destination and witness the abatement of rain of any intensity 2.5 minutes after.
4) stand next to a bigot and have him coo the words 'why are all the electrical engineering lecturers indian? cos they need the lights hurhurhur.' right in your ear.
5) attempting to sleep in a room with a NABEI CHEEBYE FUCKING FUCK FUCK BITCH CUNT damaged hi-fi.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well dear Phee, looks like I've got the honour of popping your newblog's discussion cherry, being one of said "motherfuckers". It must be noted that your blog has brought much mirth to my lonely minimum wage earning computer laboratory work hours. Which is where I am now pretending (to myself) that I'm studying for finance.

GAAAARRRRRRRR.

I wonder if I'll "discuss" when I'm back. Mm.

Your hi-fi lousy.
You lousy.

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Turns out you're no virgin after all. Bah.

7:40 AM  
Blogger zen said...

what the fuck virgin what. and for your information my hi fi's stuck with me since the days of my md player so there. that was bloody jc 1. damn. there is only one conclusion - we're old.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still maintain your lousiness.

Haha your MD player. Jeff still has mine the lousy bastard.

Fix that Edit-Me shit under links man. Wake up your fucking idea, as they say.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this is the hi-fi that ruined my Follow the Reaper. I vote for out.

5:27 PM  
Blogger zen said...

what ruined. fuck you.
but it's really pai now.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Molly Coddle said...

haw haw haw haw haw.
Man, your rage makes for funny reading.
Sorry about the nabei cheebye fucking fuck fuck fuck bitch cunt damaged hi-fi though.
Oops that was one too many "fuck"s. Oh well wh's counting?

2:20 AM  
Blogger Molly Coddle said...

I meant "who's". I gnash my teeth.

2:21 AM  
Blogger zen said...

the extra one was meant to signify a loss of control.
haha i can't believe i'm explaining my motives and intentions.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home